Brief overview of the vacancy role
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the HR industry? The Travel Cooperation are looking for proactive and self-motivated team player to join their expanding team!
At The Travel Cooperation you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
The Company and Brands
The Travel Corporation (TTC), a leading travel company compromising of well-known travel brands such as Trafalgar, Costsaver, Luxury Gold, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Uniworld Boutique, River Cruising, and Insight Vacations. The Travel Corporation is represented by over 40 sales offices and 10,000 team members globally, whilst serving over 2 million customers annually across more than 70 countries.
At The Travel Corporation, we believe that our people are the key to our success, and we are proud to foster a culture of talent development and progression for our team members across our family of brands. We invite you to look at our career’s website (
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Operations Administration Department based in Central London (Victoria/Hyde Park Corner area). You will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to colleagues in the office and our Travel Directors on the road.
This role will give the successful candidates the opportunity to learn more about the fantastic brands Trafalgar, Costsaver, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Transat, Grand European Travel & Brendan Vacations as well as experience various aspects of the business.
– Booking extra services for guests such transfers, train journeys, ferries
– Weekly communication with ‘Airport Hosts’ in our key gateway cities
– Booking services for groups (sights, museums and other travel attractions)
– Communicating with suppliers
– Building components/contracts in our in-house system ‘Tropics’
– Liaising with Travel Directors before, during, and after the trip to ensure the trip runs successfully
– Support overseas sales offices with any queries related to itineraries and services provided
– Preparing and dispatching Travel Director documentation
– Communicating hotel changes to Travel Directors
– Assist with stock inventory and stock replenishment
– Assist with checking the Daily Action Report to check new bookings/late cancellations
– General administration duties
The position is full time 9am – but hours will include some early mornings or evenings on a rotation basis as well as Saturdays and Bank Holidays (in the high season April – October) also on a rotation basis.
During busy periods we would like you to be flexible and be prepared to work longer hours if necessary.
Full training and equipment will be provided.
Desired personal Qualities
– Good team player and willingness to help others when required
– Understand the need to give first class customer service
– Pro-active with positive and can do attitude
– The individual must have a level of physical fitness to enable them to carry out regular daily lifting of objects weighing up to 12Kg
– Able to perform tasks of a physical nature.
On completion of the programme your salary will be reviewed and adjusted on successfully obtaining a role within the team.
Training to be provided
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
Functional Skills in English and Maths
ZH2 Business Administrator Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Operations Administration Assistant Apprentice job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally