Brief overview of the vacancy role
Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? Do you enjoy writing and being creative? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
“You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the Company
Our client is a bookkeeping company based in Shirley near Solihull. Their objective is to provide their clients with a service that is second to none, taking the hassle and stress out of completing their accounts and allowing them the time to focus on their business, knowing that their paperwork is being looked after professionally.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to join their online marketing team and be involved in helping to manage social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
– Database management
– Social media
– Working with content management systems
– Data analysis
– Report creation
– Market research
– Google analytics
– Google adwords
– Email marketing”
Desired personal Qualities
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Training to be provided
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
– Customer engagement and market segmentation
– Customer lifecycle
– Digital and Social Media Strategies
– Exploiting real-time information
– Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
– Security levels necessary to protect data
– Digital etiquette
– Customer Relationship Management systems
– Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
– Plan digital content based on audience needs
– How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
– Compatibility of code on different platforms
– Components involved in web development
– Hosting and serving
– Search Engines
– How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
– Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
– Data collection, setup and configuration
– Analysis tools and techniques
– Advanced marketing tool”
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Digital Marketing Apprentice job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally