Brief overview of the vacancy role
Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We’re known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
Benefit Cosmetics have an exciting opportunity available for a Resourcing Apprentice to join the team. The role is based within our HR Team, supporting all things recruitment. If you are considering your next career move and want to earn while you learn in an amazing environment, Benefit could be your perfect match. If you think you could be the person we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. All candidates who are a match to the job spec will be contacted with further details of the next stage in our recruitment process which would be an online video interview.
To support the department in all HR/Recruitment related administration and duties, whilst gaining a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, Business Administration Qualification. You will gain on the job experience and 20% off the job learning. Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex and will be based specifically within the HR Department.
First Stage Recruitment
– Sifting large volume of applications received via recruitment website, consistently assessing against company criteria.
– Contacting suitable candidates and screening video interviews.
– Booking in candidates who have successfully passed video interview to an audition slot.
– Ensuring the recruitment website is updated in a timely and accurate manner, with all candidates’ status updated to reflect their progress.
– Ensuring all new live roles are added to the website to encourage relevant applications.
Collateral send outs
– Arranging for posters, banners, badges etc to be sent to store as requested to advertise key vacancies.
General Administration / Duties
– Answer the phone when required ensuring that messages are passed to the relevant person.
– Ensure the Personnel database is fully updated and accurate.
– Administration of the product allocation procedure for all eligible
At Benefit Cosmetics, you will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard across the course of 15 months.
Desired personal Qualities
– Positive outlook
– Fun & Energetic
Ongoing development and support
Training to be provided
Business Administration Level 3
Functional Skills in Maths and English
ZH2 Business Administrator Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Resourcing Apprentice job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally