Brief overview of the vacancy role
Are you organised, caring and wanting a career with the NHS? Are you wanting to support children and families in their development? If so, apply today and join an amazing team at Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
If successful as an apprentice with Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust you will concentrating on supporting and developing the mechanisms for involving Children, young people and parents in the current service provision and any future developments in Child and Adolescent Services. This will involve ensuring that the multi-disciplinary teams are aware of current government guidelines for user/parent involvement and producing protocols for user /parent involvement.
You will ensure that the information received and accessed by patients and parents is updated, accessible and responds to patient/parent’s needs. You will also regularly liaise and attend meetings with those involved with User/parent involvement both locally and nationally to ensure CAMHS remain at the forefront of user/parent involvement.
You will also work alongside users, parents, and professionals to develop and maintain YOUnited digital online advice pages. Working alongside communication teams and ensuring all advice is DTAC compliant and had user/parent involvement.
– To support the team lead and those with delegated responsibility for apprentice training to collect data and information essential to the operational management of the clinical business unit.
– To provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
– To undertake mandatory training and engage proactively with own continual professional development.
– Demonstrate IT skill sufficient to prepare monthly reports, creating and maintaining spreadsheets to monitor a variety of things data collection, feedback, 6 months follow up.
– Email management skills, ensuring quick and effective responses.
– Managing the YOUnited Getting Advice digital options- ensuring engagement and sharing of good practise in line with the trust policy and confidentiality.
– Understanding of different editorial programmes to produce leaflets, posters, newsletters, tool kits etc.
– Accurate inputting of data onto relevant electronic systems.
– Provide excellent customer service to all who visit CPFT teams and sites.
– Ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
– Liaise and work with a variety of teams, services, and administration staff.
– Audit the impact of patient/parent involvement on the Croft/Darwin/Phoenix Centres and write an annual report on patient/parent involvement in these services.
– Audit patient/carer experience on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, producing coherent and accessible reports for the team, service management.
– Conduct service evaluation focus groups with patients and parents, reviewing aspects of the service.
– Provide accessible, informative resources are available for patients and parents, through updated information packs, leaflets, websites, signposting, and other resource areas.
– Responsible for the patient’s and parent’s admission information packs and ensuring that they are continually updated and evaluated in league with ward staff.
– Work closely with user and parents to ensure that issues raised, are dealt with quickly and results displayed in a ‘you said, we did’ forma
– Manage and develop the ward’s website/web pages.
At Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, you will be working towards your Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Level 3 over the course of 18 months.
Desired personal Qualities
– Attention to detail.
Ongoing learning and development!
Training to be provided
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship.
ZH2 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this NHS CAMHS User Involvement Practitioner Apprentice job in Huntingdon, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally