Brief overview of the vacancy role
An exciting Apprenticeship opportunity has arisen within CGL Northampton for you to join a dynamic team committed to supporting people with substance issues within our opiate team. You will be very much a part of the team and will offer, planning and running our group work programmes, case management and working with our partner agencies.
As an Apprentice Recovery Worker you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 alongside your daily roles and responsibilities over the duration of 15 months.
The successful applicant will be very much a part of the team and will offer, planning and running our group work programmes, case management and working with our partner agencies.
We need to record information accurately so attention to detail is important, but most of the time you’ll be enjoying working with people from all backgrounds, making a difference to their lives.
The right applicant will be supported to develop professionally with us whilst being part of our dynamic team.
– Support the recovery workers to carry out comprehensive assessments, triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans
– Provide 1:1 key work session including harm reduction advice and recovery planning
– Support those who use our services to achieve their care plan goals
– Support and empower service users to engage in recovery activities both within Change Grow Live and the wider community
– Work towards holding a small caseload of low risk service users, coordinating their treatment options
– Document sessions on case management systems
Desired personal Qualities
– Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
– Understanding of the issues faced by our client group
On going training and development.
Training to be provided
Adult Care Worker Level 2
Functional skills Maths and English
ZH2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship L2
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Apprentice Recovery Worker job in Wellingborough, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally