Arcus Facilities Management are passionate about investing into the next generation of skilled Engineers, we understand the importance of engaging, retaining and developing the industries brightest emerging talent. As a result, Arcus has an exciting opportunity to join the Refrigeration team as a Level 3 Apprentice. The role will work closely with a delegated mentor and existing team of Engineers in the reactive and planned maintenance of a variety of specialist refrigeration systems. The successful progression route for this role is to qualify as a fully-fledged Engineer.
The Apprentice will study a Level 3 Apprenticeship, however the completion time ranges up to 48 months (dependent upon the route taken, Level of qualification and your previous experience/exposure to the industry). The assessment will consist of practical “on the job” training, alongside regular block release to one of the selected regional colleges.
- Work alongside/with the guidance of a mentor to deliver planned and reactive maintenance
- To participate and learn all refrigeration reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated by the mentor and to remain in constant communication throughout this education process.
- Develop an understanding to complete the site-based log book containing risk assessment, method statement, third party engineer’s reports and signing/attendance sheets.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices
- Undertake relevant HR processes including, notification of absence, holidays, mandatory and technical training and completion of timesheets (where applicable).
- Build a wider business awareness and passion for the brand and our core values
- To attend college, ensuring all course work and units are completed to a high standard
- GCSE in English, Maths and Science (grade A-C), an Engineering qualification would be an advantage, but this is not essential, and we would welcome candidates with industry and life experience.
- Understanding of basic engineering principles would be advantageous
- The duration of the apprenticeship will be between 36 and 48 months.
- Please note, a driving license is essential.
At Arcus we are passionate about individual development which is why we are proud to offer industry leading Learning & Development opportunities to our colleagues
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Refrigeration Apprentice job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally