Brief overview of the vacancy role
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world – Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Business Admin Apprentice.
A Business Development Apprentice will work with Guests and customers to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner.
An Apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Supervisors and Managers Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: you will work with Guests, customers and the commercial team to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner. Specifically, you will learn to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
– Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
– Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients.
– Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
– Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
– Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
– Free meals on duty
– Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
– Pension scheme
– Discounted dental and health cover
– High street discounts: with Perks at Work
– Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
– Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
– 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
– Discounted Livingwell Membership
At Hilton, you will be working towards your Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship over the course of 18 months.
Desired personal Qualities
– Positive attitude
– Good communication skills
– Excellent grooming standards
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
Functional Skills in English and Maths
ZH2 Business Administrator Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Business Administrator Apprentice – Billing Admin job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally