Brief overview of the vacancy role
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world, The Hilton Hotel! If you enjoy meeting and greeting new people and giving outstanding customer service with a smile, this could be the career for you.
As a Front Office Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Reception Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for Guest Service!
Benefits and Pay:
– £11 per hour, plus service
– Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
– Free meals on duty.
– Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
– Pension scheme.
– High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
– Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
– 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
– Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
– Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A Front Office apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Working within the Front Office department;
– Contribute to an overall exceptional guest experience from check-in through check-out.
– Telephone handling.
– Cash and Payment handling.
– Maintain high levels of guest service.
– Comply with Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations.
– Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
– Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
– Positive attitude.
– Good communication skills.
– Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
– Ability to work on your own or in teams.
– The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner.
What are the desired personal qualities?
– A passion for hospitality and guest service.
– Willingness to learn.
– The ability to stay calm under pressure.
– Excellent grooming standards.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Desired personal Qualities
A friendly and confident personality.
A smart appearance with a clean and well-presented uniform.
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be provided
Scottish Apprenticeship SVQ in Customer Service L2
Functional Skills in English and Maths
ZH2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship – Reception L2
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Front Office Apprentice (Switchboard) job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally