Brief overview of the vacancy role
Your working week will be varied but typical roles and responsibilities will include:
– Learning and becoming proficient with an industry standard proactive monitoring software
– Learning and becoming proficient in Support Desk Systems
– Learning about different computers and Systems
– Remotely monitoring systems, identifying and diagnosing faults
– Speaking to customers on the telephone and via email
– Logging calls for incidents and problems
– Problem solving on IT related incidents and problems
– Monitoring of the IT email inbox and allocation of tasks
– Repairing of hardware, reinstalling operating systems and software
– Commissioning of IT and associated equipment
– Provide support to other members of the IT team.
You will need to be a good team player and also be able to work on own initiative.
This is a massive opportunity for the right individual who is looking for a career in personal Qualities
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Ongoing Training and Development
Training to be provided
The apprenticeship contains the following three core key modules which seek to develop the
knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be a successful Information Communications Technician.
The final module is a Pathway module to provide specialist career track skills and knowledge depending
on which track was chosen at the outset from the 3 options available.
Computer Fundamentals & Security
Gain an understanding of the core concepts in computing including hardware, software, security and troubleshooting.
Introduction to Networking & Cloud Services
An introduction to the fundamental cloud
concepts of networking and cloud computing, including networking
modules, devices and protocols.
Communication in Support
Support in IT requires good communications skills. Develop your communications skills by exploring the best practices of support.
Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship L3
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this IT Technical Support Apprenticeship job in Southampton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally