Brief overview of the vacancy role
Let us be a part of your next chapter!
Are you looking for an apprenticeship that gives you the opportunity to develop your skills and prepare healthy nutritious food while providing regular shifts and excellent career prospects?
If you are a reliable, quick thinking, creative person then an apprenticeship as a Commis Chef may be perfect for you.
A Commis Chef assists a section chef, also known as a Chef de Partie. The apprenticeship is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
– Assisting in the food preparation process
– Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
– Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
– Assisting other Chefs
– Helping with deliveries and restocking
– Assisting with stock rotation
– Cleaning stations
– Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is really important, with a Commis Chef apprenticeship you will often find that your shifts include days, evenings and weekends so be sure to consider your home and family commitments and choose a career that enables you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The apprenticeship with the Bunk Inn will last 15 months and you will be working towards your Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Desired personal Qualities
– High level of attention to detail
– Team player qualities
– Positive and approachable manner
– Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
Ongoing support and progression
Training to be provided
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Commis Chef Apprenticeship L2
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Commis Chef Apprenticeship – The Bunk Inn job in Thatcham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally