Brief overview of the vacancy role
Pret A Manger are recruiting for a new Apprentice Team Member to join their exciting team! Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry? Are you looking to work for a company where you can learn and earn money at the same time?
At Pret A Manger you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
A Pret Team Member or Team Member Star works as part of a team in a Pret shop in the kitchen, front of house and delivery. They follow the 3 core Pret behaviors in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team working and Clear Talking. They are responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and “wowing” our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the 6 key points of service and production, cleanliness and productivity.
– To always follow the 6 key points of Service
– To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
– To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
– To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
– To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards.
Delicious foot & drink
– To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
– To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards.
– To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
– To adhere to financial standards on Tills
Desired personal Qualities
– Great Execution
– Team Working
– Retail Savvy
– Clear Talking
– Open to change
Ongoing Support and development!
Training to be provided
Hospitality Team Member Level 2
Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2
ZH2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship – Barista L2
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Barista Apprenticeship job in Kingston upon Thames, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally