Brief overview of the vacancy role
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Then this is the career for you! An amazing opportunity to work with Hilton!
As a Housekeeping Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Housekeeping Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for Housekeeping!
Benefits and Pay
– £11 an hour, plus service
– Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
– Free meals on duty.
– Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
– Pension scheme.
– High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
– Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
– 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
– Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
– Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A Housekeeping apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Working within the Housekeeping department;
o Contribute to an overall cleanliness and image of the hotel.
o Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
o Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities.
o Maintain high levels of guest service.
– Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
– Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
– Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Desired personal Qualities
– A passion for hospitality and guest service.
– Willingness to learn.
– The ability to stay calm under pressure.
– Excellent grooming standards.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be provided
Hospitality Team Member – Housekeeping Apprenticeship Level 2
Functional Skills in English and Maths
ZH2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship – Housekeeping L2
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Housekeeping Apprentice – Hilton job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally