Our client is a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad and we are helping them to find an Apprentice Structural Engineer to join their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
The main focus of the role is to plan, design and manage structural design projects under the guidance and supervision of senior structural engineering colleagues. This would be the perfect opportunity for a school leaver.
* Undertake structural engineering design under guidance of Senior Engineers,
* Assist with undertaking engineering calculations by hand and using software,
* Assist with preparing technical reports,
* Create engineering drawings and models using CAD packages,
* Liaise with Architects and other professional staff as directed in developing designs.
* GSCEs in at least four subjects at Grade B or above including English and Maths,
* At least 3 A Levels (Maths and Physics preferable) or BTECs worth at least 96 UCAS points,
* A passion for structural Engineering,
* Excellent time management,
* A motivation to succeed.
Opportunities like this do not become available very often and
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Apprentice Structural Engineer job in Norwich, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally