Brief overview of the vacancy role
With pubs, bars and restaurants across the UK, Mitchells & Butlers has apprenticeships as tasty as the food we serve. Every moment is a chance to prove yourself with plenty of room for progression. So, whether it’s the ‘perfect carve’ moment in Toby Carvery, ‘made a family smile’ moment in Harvester or a team moment, join us and love every moment.
As a Supervisor at Horseshoe Bar you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink’s menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. You will help to lead our team to customer service perfection and as the friendly face our guests remember, you’ll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again!
– In the absence of the General Manager or Assistant Manager, leading the team and the business
– Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
– Train and develop the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
– Take pride in maintaining high standards of customer service
– Having an understanding of stock control and ordering
– Bring ideas to team meetings and actively be a part of developing the team
– Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
– Be a champion of brand standards
You will get full training when you start with us and we will help you to progress onto the next level and beyond!
By taking on a full-time role as a Supervisor Apprentice, not only will you achieve a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
Desired personal Qualities
o Passion -An interest in food certainly helps
o Positive outlook – We want you to love every moment!
o Communication – Ability to work as part of a close team
o Motivated – We see our apprentices as our future!
On Going training and Development
Scottish Apprenticeship SVQ in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership L3
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Shift Supervisor Apprenticeship job in Glasgow, Scotland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally