Brief overview of the vacancy role
Lounges are looking for an Apprentice Chef to join their team. We’re growing so rapidly there are plenty of opportunities. It really is down to you how far you go! We’re a caring bunch. Our managers know that a happy team makes for a happy lounge, so you’re their number one priority.
As an apprentice Chef at Lounges, we will help you to become a master our exciting menu, you will start by learning how a kitchen runs contributing to service, being trained to be on the cook line and learning the specifications for each dish and the individual elements. You’ll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen whilst taking pride in the food you produce.
You will be working towards a Production Chef level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months
Your responsibilities will include:
– Working within a close-kit team to deliver amazing freshly cooked meals.
– Learning and developing your skills as a Chef whilst supporting the kitchen team.
– Being a champion of high standards such as effective control of cross contamination
– Being involved within all kitchen tasks such as pot wash, food prep and opening & closing of the kitchen.
– Being eager to learn.
Some of the benefits working for lounges are:
– Tasty meal on duty
– 50% staff discount to use outside of work
– Annual loyalty share award (based on length of service)
– Industry leading training and support
– Weekly newsletter jampacked with prizes
– The best staff party in Hospitality. Search “Loungers – Loungefest”
– Become part of a strong community that supports environmental and charity work.
Desired personal Qualities
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people that are willing to learn and have high standards of quality.
– A keen eye for detail.
– Passionate about the hospitality industry and great food.
– Prepared to be involved with every task in the kitchen.
The majority of our Senior Chefs are recruited from within, meaning we have a track record for championing progression. As an Apprentice Chef there will be opportunities to progress further for the right person.
Training to be provided
Production Chef Apprenticeship Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
ZH2 Production Chef Apprenticeship L2
Paid hours per week
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Apprentice Chef – Lounges – Rosado Lounge job in Tewkesbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally