Brief overview of the vacancy role
As a Clinical Admin Apprentice you will be providing administrative support to the Hertfordshire Recover Service Hubs and provide accurate and timely data in line with CGL, PHE and DAAT requirements.
At Change Grow Live you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship alongside your daily roles and responsibilities as a Clinical Admin Apprentice.
Your roles and responsibilities include;
– Develop and nurture sound relationships with both CGL Business Support and external office and equipment suppliers.
– To provide advice, information and reports clearly and concisely via the most appropriate channel, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the audience.
– Maintain accurate and comprehensive records/data collection on clients as required by the relevant policies and procedures.
– Be the main port of call for all data relating matters as well as undertake regular and ad-hoc requests from the Service Manager/Data Analyst, Regional Data Manager, and other CRI Senior Management.
– Support to collection of data to enable production or Prescriptions and recording.
– Attend relevant meetings and forums as requested.
Plus many more!
Desired personal Qualities
Change Grow Live are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, with a drive for supporting others. You will be non-judgemental, be inclusive to all that use the service and able to manage change at short notice.
Ongoing training and development.
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
ZH2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
Paid hours per
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Clinical Admin Apprentice job in Watford, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally