This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced and thriving Finance Department. You will be hands on within the Business while also gaining a fantastic qualification with AAT.
Competitive Salary with 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Employee benefits, Pension, Death in Service Insurance, free Parking
Joerns Healthcare is a Global leading manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling products to the Healthcare Industry. Our Oxford brand is one of the best-known names in patient handling and rehabilitation products. With a heritage dating back to the 1950s, Oxford is characterized by a stream of revolutionary designs and innovative products
- Working independently or as part of the Finance Team
- Assisting with Accounts Payable
- Supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with the Warranty and returns Process
- Carrying out the full range of administration tasks associated with your business area and role
- Completing learning activities, including the apprenticeship training programme.
- Building good working relationships with your colleagues and supporting them when required.
- Developing skills and behaviours to support your own progression towards management responsibilities
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 4) essential
Day Release provided
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Accountancy Apprentice – AAT job in Pershore, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally