Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Teaching Assistant Apprentice at Park School part of Acorn Education and Care and start working towards yours.
- £16,725 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Term Time Only
- Fixed Term Contract – 18 to 24 months with the intention to go permanent after completion
- Fully Funded Apprenticeship
Park School is an independent specialist day school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 18, catering for children with a wide range of social, emotional and mental health needs. We provide dedicated team work so that together we can ensure successful outcomes for pupils who often arrive at the school with a troubled view of education and life
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join Park School to complete a recognised Teaching Assistant Level 3 Qualification whilst also learning to work within a school environment and have a real impact on Children’s lives. Join an amazing team making our schools and classrooms supportive, enriching places where vulnerable children and young people achieve far more than they ever expected.
Learners will build an advanced understanding of how to provide quality teaching and how to influence and support learners. Some of the areas of development include:
- Contributing to the implementation of learning activities
- Evaluating the performance of lesson plans and how to improve for the future
- Working independently in teaching group and individual activities
- Working in partnership with teachers to help support and deliver lesson plans and objectives
Park School will support you through your qualification alongside Busy Bees Training Provider and you will have a dedicated mentor within school.
If you cannot provide certificates for Maths and English, you will be asked to complete your Functional Skills Maths and English as part of the apprenticeship.
You will be expected to do some off-the-job (OJT) training, and you will be asked to do 20% of your contracted working hours undertaking this training. Your OJT must be relevant to the apprenticeship standard and will be supported by our school to provide you with new knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the role.
Why join Acorn Education & Care?
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Your Wellbeing Matters – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Teaching assistant Apprenticeship job in Chinnor, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally