Founded in 1894 as the Lancashire County Institute of Agriculture, Myerscough College is one of the oldest further education colleges in Lancashire. We have delved through our archives to bring you the history of our college, split into seven parts. It is the story of how we turned from a cheesemaking school to become one of the UK’s largest land-based and sports colleges.
We currently deliver a very wide range of programmes from entry level up to Masters Degrees. Much of our Apprenticeships provision is delivered across the whole of England.
• Assist in the handling of employer related enquires and log these in accordance with college polies.
• Support in the administration of the Find an Apprenticeship vacancies system to ensure all vacancies are processed in an efficient timely manner.
• Support the growth of provision of both Apprenticeships and Short Course carrying out sales calls to prospective employers.
• Support the team to effectively carry out both internal and external employer satisfaction surveys in line with College targets.
• This Job may involve occasional late working and overnight stays.
• Undertake a wide range of administration tasks to support the Employer Services, Manager and wider Apprenticeships and Skills provision as required.
• Work effectively as part of a team
• Develop and maintain good working relationships
• Keen and willing learn
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally