Job Purpose :
To observe and gain knowledge and skills of how to identify customer’s needs.
To assist in capturing information relating to the repairs, routine maintenance and diagnostic work on vehicles as per written instructions or as directed by the customer.
To attend all relevant training and academy courses as required.
Reports to: Service Advisor / Mentor
Key Responsibilities :
• Advise customers about necessary Service / Parts for routine maintenance / repairs.
• Answer telephone queries and respond to customers’ needs.
• Collect data from customers to facilitate and qualify the customer service or repair requirements.
• Prepare repair order documents.
• Deal with queries and complaints in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate consistent good customer service.
• Explain the work performed / parts requirements and the charges to the customer.
• Adopt flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the business.
• Maintain a safe working environment
Key Competencies :
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
• Customer Focus
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through the dealer. Able to translate this into actions to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Analytical Ability
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
• Effective Control
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
• Relationship Building
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, using rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
• Technical Ability
Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for an aftersales advisor in the motor industry.
• Brand Alignment
Aligned to the Stoneacre brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
• Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office / Excel.
• Will be enrolled on a Level 2 Customer Service Standard
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally