Established in 2006, The Fuzzy Duck Food Company lovingly make all our own produce form our open kitchen in Read. We believe that service is of equal value to our food and pride ourselves on great customer service. We make all our own savouries, cakes, specials and soups each day. Our runny free range scotch eggs are legendary and can be enjoyed in a host of different flavours. We are always experimenting, designing new products; sweet, savoury, naughty & healthy and putting a twist on a classic. We have recently launced a new online ordering system allowing us enhance our technical skills too. Join us at The Fuzzy Duck and you will learn, laugh and grow every single day, customers & colleagues alike!
At The Fuzzy Duck Food Company you get to play chief taste tester every single day! All the food and drink you enjoy over the course of the day is complimentary allowing us to maintain our high standards.
You will enjoy statutory holiday pay including a nice break over Christmas which is rare in the catering industry! And offer a pension scheme.
The company provide hoodies or tops (season dependent) and aprons which you are resposible for laundering.
The company have invested heavily keeping the environment safe for our team and customers. We have fitted large screens, developed an online ordering system and had a new air flow system installed. We often enjoy team treats and socialise often!
• Daily duties involve setting out our food in an attractive manner.
• Preparation of salad, sandwich fillings, soup and specials.
• Learning to bake cakes, make a range of savouries; sausage rolls, samosas, scotch eggs etc. Learing how to serve customers and upselling.
• Taking photos, getting involved with social media and updating our website.
• Using a coffee machine.
• Understanding food hygiene and maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
• Learning how to manage individuals, customers and staff to get the best out of people.
•Understanding ordering systems and stock management.
• Despite being a small team, we are looking for someone with the potential to take over the management of the shop so the owner is able to step away.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who enjoys spending time with others. Food, people and progress our our passion and we are looking for an individual who wants to grow and develop along side our team and company. If you like to be continually on the go and laugh as you learn then this is the perfect environment for you. Our postion is not biased by age just passion!The area is serviced by a bus route however with early starts own transport may be beneficial but not essential. We have people walking, cycling and sharing lifts to work.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally