Looking to start your career or maybe change it, do you have a thirst for learning, enjoy meeting new people and working in a team, then we have the opportunity for you, An Apprentice Customer Service Assistant for one of Britain’s Top Employers – sound good – keep reading !
We are CCF, a nationwide distributor of insulation and interior building products to the UK construction industry, we are also part of the well known Travis Perkins Group and this opportunity is based at our brilliant new premises on the Hill Barton Business Park. We are a fabulous friendly team of 11 and have created a fun and professional atmosphere in an open planned office, so plenty of support around you at all times.
Our working hours also offer a great work life balance – most of our customers choose to enjoy their weekends and bank holidays which means you can too! Our Standard opening hours are 8am – 5pm
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
- What we call an All colleague bonus
- Great discounts across the Travis Perkins Group businesses, including Toolstation
- We also have a number of online discounts at leading retailers from theme parks to eating out and cinemas.
Being an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant gives you a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and experience. Youll join our industry-leading apprenticeship programme, enabling you to build the necessary skills and knowledge to be the best you can and to set you up for future success.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individuals that want to build a career with us, no qualifications needed, just a really great attitude! The Apprentice program is all about bring in individuals at entry level to support, coaching and train for them to flourish and become potential future leaders within our Group – yes, we really are looking for future leaders!
What will I be doing?
Our CCF Pursuit of Better Certificate is a 12 month Apprenticeship that will give you the tools to be successful in your role. Over the length of your apprenticeship programme, youll explore:
- Our safety culture within branch
- The products we sell and the services we provide
- What makes us different and keeps us as the number one choice for our valued customer base
- Our Apprenticeships are focused on your development and factor study time into your working week, so you can achieve your qualification without affecting your work-life balance.
We will provide you with a fantastic support network through;
- 1:1 coaching, mentoring and technical and skills training to enable you to progress your career with us.
- Along the way, our experienced team will provide you with plenty of support to ensure you get the best out of your Apprenticeship.
- And it doesnt have to end here, as we have a suite of Apprenticeship programmes that can support you to continue to develop your career with us, all the way up to the Boardroom.
Whats the day-to-day like?
No two days are the same in branch, but ultimately youll:
- Be using your new learnt knowledge of our products to assist with enquiries, provide product information, prepare quotes and help each customer with their purchase
- Build relationships with customers over the counter and on the phone by taking orders, providing quotes, offering possible solutions and relatable products
- Likely get to know our customers on a first-name basis, so being friendly and engaging is key
What you waiting for – apply today – applications closing date 24th September
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally