Established independent Jewellers located in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Nettletons Jewellers was founded in November, 1978 by Mr Eric Nettleton. Eric Nettleton is passionate jewellery professional whom started out in the jewellery trade just after the War had ended back in 1948.
Mr Nettleton started life as a retail sales assistant, working for Owen and Robinsons in Leeds. Mr Nettleton then moved onto managing his own store for Owen and Robinsons in Oldham. Eric eventually took the plunge into the jewellery world in 1978 by purchasing his very own store, here in the heart of the wonderful Ribble Valley, Clitheroe.
You will carry out a range of digital marketing and e-commerce tasks and gain a wealth of experience in these areas, reporting directly to the head of e-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
Duties will include:
• Training in the usage of e-commerce platform (Magento 2.0), email marketing platform, social media business platforms and the stock management system
• Create and upload copy and images for product catalogue, including the maintenance of the product catalogue
• Support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee and develop campaigns for all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including regular posts, both paid and organic
• Create copy for emails and blog posts and source creative material
• Communicate with suppliers, 3rd party agencies and customers
• Conduct keyword research and analysis
• Managing company eBay page
• General admin responsibilities
• Processing and dispatching on-line orders
• Responding to customer queries
Experience in these above areas is not essential as full training will be provided. However, an awareness of digital marketing activities would be advantageous.
Good IT skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills
Clear and concise written skills
Ability to prioritise tasks
Excellent organisational skills
Good problem-solving skills
Willingness to partake in regular training and development activities
Ability to use own initiative
Well-presented and polite
Positive ‘can do’ attitude
Passionate about Digital Marketing and online shopping
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally