Founded over 150 years ago and now the leading supplier to many of the best outlets within the industry We produce over 600 Kitchens,Bedrooms and Bathrooms every week and are widely recognised for our quality of service.
Over 400 employees operate from our 1.1 million square foot base, where the latest machine technology is married to some of the exacting skill of furniture manufacture. Our principals demand only the use of timbers from managed forests and all waste materials are recycled.
You will be learning to:
• Spraying pre-primed and Fabricated wood doors and components.
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area.
• To learn new production techniques & processes; Ensuring paint batches are correctly mixed and labelled.
• To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team;
• Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
• Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition.
• To be able to work in a structured manner, Accurately following instructions.
• Informing Management of any problems or issues.
• Ensuring PPE is regularly checked.
• Actively participate in training, as and when required.
• Informing Management of any problems and/or concerns.
• Keen and willing to learn
• Punctual and reliable
• Self motivated and a good team player
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally