This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to develop skills and a career in the furniture manufacturing industry. We are one of the country’s leading table manufacturing businesses supplying tables to many well known restaurant, pub and cafe chains nationwide and internationally as well as to residential houses across the country. Working in our professional and friendly team you can learn how to use a multitude of industrial woodworking machines as well as hand tools, creating tables of the highest quality from hardwoods, laminates and veneers.
• Operating a variety of wood working machinery (saws, routers, planers, moulders, clamps, sanders, hot press, edgebanders)
• Manufacturing hardwood, laminate or veneer table tops
• Preparing components for finishing
• Sanding and assembling components
• General workshop housekeeping duties
• Compliance with health and safety regulations
• Company profit-share bonus scheme after first 6 months.
• 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays
• Keen and willing to learn
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally