We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Apprentice in Lean Manufacturing (level 2). We have 6 places available. You will be based at our European Manufacturing site in Gravesend, Kent , on a 2 year contract basis working 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday. This will be no earlier than 6am and no later finish than 6pm. During your first year working hours are likely to be 8.30 – 5.30.
Moove is a leading provider of automotive lubricants, oils and chemicals throughout the UK, Europe and Asia. We are part of Cosan a Global provider of Energy and Logistics. At our European Head office we have 200 employees and over 26 different languages spoken. This is a high energy, fast evolving environment. If you love innovation and embrace change we are the company for you.
In return for joining us as our Apprentice you will receive:
– 5.15 – 6.15 per hour
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
About the Apprentice role:
You will become an integral part of the Moove Manufacturing team. Learning a range of disciplines across the Production lines and in the Warehouse including;
Running the production lines, material handling, picking stock, loading vehicles, business analytics and continuous improvement. You will be given time to work on your NVQ with an expectation of delivering change through an improvement project implement on site.
Skills required of our Apprentice role:
– GCSE in Maths and English (minimum of a Grade 4 or C desirable but we can help you to achieve this)
– A great work ethic
– Tasks can be very repetitive and you could be standing for most of the day so you need to be self motivated
– Great communication skills. You will be working as part of a diverse team (we have over 26 different languages spoken here)
– Ability to multi-task and problem solve
– Enjoy working under pressure
– Have a passion to develop and grow
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally