Please Note: Interviews for this role will be held on Tuesday 2nd November.
Are you an aspiring professional interested in joining an innovative, inclusive and customer centric company? Want to be part of a great team and make a difference to our members and wider community? Then Monmouthshire Building Society is looking for people just like you.
These are exciting times as we grow and implement our ambitious strategy, and we are looking to attract talented individuals with the passion and desire to support the Society to succeed.
Monmouthshire Building Society will be working with an approved provider to recruit an apprentice to work within our People team (Human Resource team). Joining us you will initially study and qualify towards a NVQ level 3 in Administration.
Our People team is the department within the Society that is responsible for all things employee-related. This includes recruiting, vetting, selecting, hiring, onboarding, training/development of colleagues (in partnership with our Learning and Development team), promoting, paying, and exiting employees. The People team is also the department that stays on top of any new employment legislation that could change the way we work.
If you have a passion for learning and looking to bring new ideas to the team, this could be the role for you! If successful, your roles & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing full administrative support to the HR team
- Managing colleague queries via our email inbox
- Supporting with setting up of meetings (and or administration around this)
- Helping resolve basic queries
- Supporting the wider team in projects (as required)
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeships by both Monmouthshire Building Society and our appointed provider
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Passion for HR or interest in people
- Customer Service
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- GCSE in English Grade 4/C or equivalent
Come and join our dynamic teams and develop your career within an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed and challenged, and you’ll enjoy responsibility really early on.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays PLUS a day off on your birthday to help you celebrate!
- Private healthcare, (optional after successful completion of probation)
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme – which sees the Society contribute a massive 10% on top of your 3% contribution
- Life Assurance – 4 times your basic salary life cover
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24-hour confidential service
- Opportunity to purchase additional holidays.
Monmouthshire Building Society values the diversity that all sections of the community can bring to our Society, we welcome applications from everyone who shares our values.
As a financial services organisation regulated by the PRA and FCA our staff must be honest, financially sound and maintain high levels of competence and capability in their role. Therefore our pre-employment checks include adverse credit checks and criminal records checks (DBS checks) for all roles. DBS checks are at a basic disclosure level for the majority of roles but at the standard level for certain roles covered by the Certification and Senior Managers Regime.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally