Radis Community Care has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice to join our team based at our head office in Tamworth.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support to over 60 Local Authorities in England and Wales.
About the role
The role will provide first and second line support to the business, while escalating any support tickets that need to be resolved by the third line team. You will be expected to be an independent problem solver, pro-active, but also not afraid to ask for help when you get stuck. You will also be responsible for maintaining the IT asset register, keeping it up to date when any changes occur.
The role will also require some lifting of IT equipment and flexibility with cabling and networking.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Handle and resolve helpdesk tickets to the SLA
- Provide Windows 10 desktop support
- Create, maintain, and delete user accounts
- Handle starter and leaver requests
- Setting up email accounts on MS Exchange
- Mobile s and tablet management (iOS), remote and on-site
- Liaising with telephony providers to order mobile s and numbers
- Maintain the IT asset register
- Occasional visits to other sites for installations and support
- Windows 10 troubleshooting and maintenance
- Office 2013/2016/365 troubleshooting and maintenance
- Understanding of Outlook/Exchange
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Strong communication skills, including good written English
- Personable manner, good with people, quick learner
- The ability to prioritise tasks and hit deadlines
- The ability, calmness, and flexibility to respond to urgent IT issues
- The skills to ‘get things done!’
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Residency in the UK – legally allowed to work in the UK for at least the next two years
Training to be provided:
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard.
The role may require travel to other sites throughout England and Wales. Own transport and a full clean UK driving license is advantageous for this role.
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally