Retail Sales Assistant Apprentice
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Sales Assistant Apprentice!
Blacks is a long-established retailer of specialist outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment. Trading online and from 57 stores, Blacks primarily stock more technical products from premium brands such as Berghaus and The North Face helping Outdoor participants, from weekend family users to more avid explorers, reach their goals, no matter how high.
Blacks are working closely with Qube Learning to source and recruit the perfect Apprentice to fit in to an already successful and established team.
Qube Learning are a national Training Provider who will support you throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship, lasting a total of 15 months. As a Sales Assistant Apprentice, you will undertake a Retail Level 2 apprenticeship.
You will be assigned a designated skills tutor, who will support you every step of the way throughout your apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and kick start your career.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
• Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
• Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
• Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
• Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
• Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
• Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
• Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
• Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
• Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
• To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
• Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
• Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
• Good communication skills
• Confident and outgoing
• Effective selling skills
• GCSE in Maths and English is preferable
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally